Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Flickers

Misconnection: I was a victim of drunk dialing on a recent Friday night. Cell phones can be dangerous devices. It was 4am Saturday morning and my cell phone rang. Not in a fully functioning state I let it go to voicemail. It rang again. This time I got up and checked the number, didn’t recognize it, again it went to voicemail to reach my voice, and I am sure in disappointment. I fell back asleep thinking about whether the caller was disappointed that the booty call didn’t go through or would be relieved to find out the next morning that they were just one digit off on their ex’s phone number.

Current addictions
: World Series of Poker and Veronica Mars Season One. I love watching a card game. It seems to be the only reality television left on TV. We have suspense-don’t tell me who the winner is; I know could find out with a quick google-, luck and skill. All these make for an exciting 40minutes of television. VM, I can call it that now, after eight episodes I am in love with every minute of this young detective with perfect teeth’s story. Again I know I could figure out some big plot spoilers but I am holding out to see what happens to Ms. Mars and the ever-wearing-blue Duncan.

Practicing
: This past Saturday I took a basic knife skills class. Not the one that is taught in dark corners of Los Angeles on how to defend yourself in a street fight. This class was to educate me on the best ways to chop my food for cooking and presentation. Veggies are the only unlucky victims.

Comments:
So when are you going to drunk dial Veronica Mars to invite her over to watch poker and chop vegetables?
 
That's kind of hot. Can I come too?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?