Thursday, September 29, 2005
red sky
It smells like fire outside. It's not the comforting smell of campfire or the tummy rumbling smell of neighbors grilling; but the smell of late September and October in Southern California. The scent of sadness, lost homes, and misplaced animals.
Humans have created so much tragedy of our own accord that we are shocked by the ones caused by nature.
Sending my prayers out tonight to all those who have been effected by nature's power and devastion.
Humans have created so much tragedy of our own accord that we are shocked by the ones caused by nature.
Sending my prayers out tonight to all those who have been effected by nature's power and devastion.
Comments:
<< Home
How do you go from being a hilariously loud mojito-infused girl to this in the span of half an hour? Did I miss something?
The air quality sucks up here. I think I'm gonna go spend the day in a Barnes & Noble somewhere.
Meanwhile, don't feel too bad because as of right now, only one house has been lost, no humans, and no animals. Let's hope the weather trend is as predicted and we have that whole onshore flow thing tomorrow for some relief.
Love,
Your Favorite Meteorologist
Meanwhile, don't feel too bad because as of right now, only one house has been lost, no humans, and no animals. Let's hope the weather trend is as predicted and we have that whole onshore flow thing tomorrow for some relief.
Love,
Your Favorite Meteorologist
It smells like chocolate outside. It's not the comforting smell of hot chocolate or the tummy rumbling smell of dark chocolate fondu; but the smell of late September and October in the Ghiradelli Factory. The scent of Snow Caps, Snickers, and misplaced marshmallows.
Ok, I feel better now.
Post a Comment
Ok, I feel better now.
<< Home
