Friday, September 23, 2005
little. red. different.
I think that I am going to use pomegranates as my rebound fruit until I can get over summer tomatoes. Perfect since they are red and sweet; taste and texture won't remind me of tomatoes (this will make the separation easier), yet like tomatoes they can be used in one of my favorites dishes salad.
Must go to farmers market this weekend. Never too soon to start making room in my heart.
Must go to farmers market this weekend. Never too soon to start making room in my heart.
Comments:
<< Home
Oh my god! So fancy with the linking! I think this new blog will inspire me to get you into more trouble than ever before. :D
I am sure next year's tomatoes will sense this diminishment of love for them and extract their retribution. Have you not heard of freezing tomatoes than using them in sauce and soup? It is the perfect year round fruit/vegetable.
It was not difficult to figure out what your first blog topic would be.
It was not difficult to figure out what your first blog topic would be.
So when is the pomegranate party happening? Is Temple Tomato now Palace Pomegranate? Are you leaving your tomato children in a locked-up cellar for the winter while you take the adopted pomegranate children to Disneyland? Can you make pomegranate gazpacho for Rossanna? Will she still like it better than chocolate? Or will she just like it better than vanilla?
although not a tomato lover, i am absolutely in love with pomegranates and look forward to spending the season with the sparkler, red fingers and all...and i promise to get used to the new nickname. i'm only sad to have not been a part of the naming process.
happy fall.
Post a Comment
happy fall.
<< Home

